Detection of 2 common tuberculosis strains (Common Mycobacterium Tuberculosis – MTC) and 6 atypical Mycobacterial strains (Mycobacteria Non-Tuberculosis – NTM)
DiaPlexQ ™ MTC / NTM Detection Kit Ver 4
Specifications: 100 tests / set
Target: 2 common tuberculosis strains, 6 atypical Mycobacterial strains
Method: Real time PCR
Nasopharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal aspirate, bronchoalveolar lavage, nasal swab, oropharyngeal swab, sputum samples.
Note: CE-IVD. Certificate
The new TRUPCR MTB / NTM Nested Real-Time PCR Kit is the latest addition to 3B’s existing solutions for the detection of MTB / NTM in PCR format. It is an in vitro diagnostic assay that uses two sequential polymerase chain reactions (PCR) to detect a low load of Mycobacterium DNA in human clinical samples, both pulmonary and extrapulmonary. Each test is a multiplex reaction with three independent reactions running in parallel. The kit targets the two most preferred regions (conserved regions) to detect the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (MTBC), a target for the genus Mycobacterium to differentiate between MTB and NTM (MOTT), and an internal control reaction (IC).
- High sensitivity assay thanks to single-step, single-tube nested PCR format.
- Fast, accurate and simultaneous detection and discrimination of MTBC and NTM using 3 different genetic targets.
- Validated in various pulmonary and extrapulmonary samples.
- Internal control is included in the kit.
- Compatible with various real-time PCR instruments. Also available for end-point PCR gel-based detection.