Lyo NZYSupreme qPCR Probe Master Mix (2x) is a highly efficient and optimized lyophilized reaction mix developed for real-time PCR. This master mix was designed with a dual hot-start enzyme control mechanism to provide the highest detection sensitivity. Additionally, the latest developments in PCR enhancers have been incorporated into the Lyo NZYSupreme qPCR Probe Master Mix, including buffer chemistry and the incorporation of highly robust engineering enzymes.
This master mix does not contain ROX and was developed specifically for probe detection technology, including molecular beacons. For qPCR instruments that require ROX Reference Stain, add ROX (Cat. No. MB406) according to the table presented in the “ROX Reference Stain” section. Lyo NZYSupreme qPCR Probe Master Mix (2x) is provided as an easy-to-use, stabilized 2x reaction mix that includes all components for quantitative PCR except sample DNA, primers, probe, and water.
- Environmentally friendly shipping at room temperature
- Stable at room temperature for 1 month
- Dual hot boot mode
- Ultrasensitive: detects targets with a low copy number
- Batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Intra-batch reproducibility
- Simple and reproducible
- Compatible with multiple platforms in real-time
– Lyo NZYSupreme qPCR Probe Master Mix (2x)
– qPCR Master Mix Reconstitution Buffer
- qPCR in real-time
- Two-step RT-qPCR
- Developed for probe detection technology